The flagship smartphone LG G8 ThinQ has an extendable storage of 128 GB. For Extension the following cards can be used: microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD. With the integrated fingerprint sensor and the face unlock function the 167 grams heavy smartphone can be unlocked very fast and simple.
The G8 ThinQ works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 855), which can use a total of 6 GB RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 640 is used. The back camera uses 2 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP. The G8 ThinQ has a 6.1 inch OLED display with a high density of 563 ppi. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 3500 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag