The LG G7 One works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998), which can use a total of 4 GB RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 540 is called into action. The smartphone has an extendable storage of 32 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD.
The smartphone has a fingerprint sensor and the face unlock function to unlock the smartphone very fast and simple and increase the security. The G7 One's back camera has a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP. It has a 6.1 inch display with IPS LCD technology and a high density of 563 ppi.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag