The 163 grams heavy LG G6 has a 5.7 inch display with IPS LCD technology and a high density of 561 ppi. The smartphone works with a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 MSM8996 Pro), which has access to a total of 4 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 530.
In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort. On the LG G6's back you can find 2 camera lenses with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP. The smartphone has an extendable storage of 32 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag