The LG G Flex 2 has a 403 ppi 5.5 inch display based on P-OLED. The smartphone also has a 3000 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy. It has an extendable storage of 32 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD.
In the G Flex 2 a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994) is used in combination with 3 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 430 is used. On the back the smartphone has a camera with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 2.1 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag