Lenovo Vibe P1
To save images, videos, music etc. there are 32 GB of storage available to the Lenovo Vibe P1. If this storage wouldn't be enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC). In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 8939) does the work, assisted by 2 GB RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 405 is used.
The smartphone has a sensor to scan fingerprints, which can be used to unlock the device or to authorize requests to access secure storage / applications. Versus the other well-known methods (numeric code/pattern) it assures better protection against abuse. The Vibe P1 has a 401 ppi 5.5 inch display with IPS LCD technology. The smartphone's back camera has a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag