In the 177 grams heavy Lenovo P2 a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 8953) is used in combination with 4 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 506. It has a 5.5 inch display based on Super AMOLED and with a density of 401 ppi. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 5100 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen.
On the back it has a camera with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP. In the Lenovo P2 an internal storage of 32 GB is available. If this happens to be not enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). It has a sensor to scan fingerprints, which can be used to unlock the device or to authorize requests to access secure storage / applications. Versus the other well-known methods (numeric code/pattern) it assures better protection against abuse.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag