Lenovo Moto Z
The 136 grams light Motorola Moto Z has a 5.5 inch AMOLED display with a high density of 535 ppi. The smartphone also has a battery with a capacity of 2600 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently. The smartphone has an internal storage of 32 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
Instead of unlocking by using a password or pattern the Moto Z's fingerprint sensor can be utilized. It is particularly fast and simple and can further increase security. The smartphone works with a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996), which has access to a total of 4 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 530 is called into action. On the back it has a camera with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 5 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag