With the integrated fingerprint sensor the Huawei P9 Plus can be unlocked by simply placing a fingertip on the sensor. In comparison to numeric codes a fingerprint sensor offers advantages regarding security and comfort. It has a 5.5 inch display based on Super AMOLED and with a density of 401 ppi. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 3400 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display.
On the smartphone's back you can find 2 camera lenses with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP. In the P9 Plus an internal storage of 64 GB is available. If this happens to be not enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (HiSilicon Kirin 955) is used together with 4 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Mali-T880 MP4.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag