The Huawei P9 lite has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP. A total of 16 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC).
With the integrated fingerprint sensor the P9 lite can be unlocked by simply placing a fingertip on the sensor. In comparison to numeric codes a fingerprint sensor offers advantages regarding security and comfort. The smartphone has a 5.2 inch IPS LCD display with a density of 424 ppi. In the P9 lite a Octa-Core processor (HiSilicon Kirin 650) does the computing, assisted by 3 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Mali-T830 MP2 is used.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag