The 180 grams heavy Huawei P20 Pro has a 6.1 inch display with OLED technology and a density of 408 ppi. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 4000 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen. The hochauflösende back camera uses 3 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 40 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The high-resolution front camera has a resolution of 24 MP.
With the integrated fingerprint sensor and the face unlock function the smartphone can be unlocked very fast and simple. In the P20 Pro a Octa-Core processor (HiSilicon Kirin 970) does the computing, assisted by 6 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Mali-G72 MP12 is used. It has a storage of 128 GB.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag