Instead of unlocking by using a password or pattern the 177 grams heavy Lenovo P2's fingerprint sensor can be utilized. It is particularly fast and simple and can further increase security. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 8953) does the work, assisted by 4 GB RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 506 is called into action.
The Lenovo P2 has an extendable storage of 32 GB. For Extension the following cards can be used: microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD. The smartphone has a 401 ppi 5.5 inch Super AMOLED display. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 5100 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display. The Lenovo P2 has a camera on the backside which has a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag