The Huawei P Smart Z has 2 camera lenses on the back and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera provides a resolution of 16 MP. To comfortably unlock the device for everyday use it is possible to use fingerprints as well as face scans (face unlock). The latter requires capable front cameras which also work in bad light conditions.
The smartphone has an extendable storage of 64 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD. The P Smart Z works with a Octa-Core processor (HiSilicon Kirin 710), which can use a total of 4 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Mali-G51 MP4. It has a 391 ppi 6.6 inch display with IPS LCD technology.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag