In the flagship smartphone Huawei Mate X a Octa-Core processor (HiSilicon Kirin 980) does the computing, assisted by 8 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Mali-G76 MP10 is called into action. In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the 295 grams heavy device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort.
The Mate X has an extendable storage of 512 GB. For Extension the following cards can be used: Nano Memory (NM). The smartphone has a 414 ppi 8 inch OLED display. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 4500 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display. The high-resolution back camera of the Mate X has 4 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 40 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag