Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design
In the 169 grams heavy Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design a Octa-Core processor (HiSilicon Kirin 960) does the computing, assisted by 6 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Mali-G71 MP8. To save images, videos, music etc. there are 256 GB of storage available.
The hochauflösende back camera of the Mate 9 Porsche Design uses 2 lenses with a maximum resolution of 20 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP. It has a 534 ppi 5.5 inch AMOLED display. It also has a 4000 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy. In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag