Huawei Mate 9
In the Huawei Mate 9 a Octa-Core processor (HiSilicon Kirin 960) is used in combination with 4 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Mali-G71 MP8. The high-resolution back camera has 2 lenses with a maximum resolution of 20 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP.
The 190 grams heavy Mate 9 has a 373 ppi 5.9 inch IPS LCD display. The fingerprint sensor allows fastly unlock of the device without inconvenient methods like numeric codes or swipe patterns. In the Mate 9 an internal storage of 64 GB is available. If this happens to be not enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag