The Huawei Ascend P2 has a 315 ppi 4.7 inch IPS LCD display. The 122 grams light smartphone's back camera has a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 1.3 MP.
The Ascend P2 has a storage of 16 GB to save data (images, videos, music). In the smartphone a Quad-Core processor (Huawei K3V2) is used together with 1 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Vivante GC4000.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag