The Huawei ASCEND G510 works with a Dual-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Play MSM8225), which can use a total of 0.5 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 203. To save music, videos, images etc. there are 4 GB of internal storage available. Furthermore, it can be extended by using an additional memory card (microSD, microSDHC).
It has a 218 ppi 4.5 inch TFT display. The ASCEND G510's back camera has a maximum resolution of 5 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 0.3 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag