In the 145 grams light HTC U Play an internal storage of 32 GB is available. If this happens to be not enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). The fingerprint sensor allows fastly unlock of the device without inconvenient methods like numeric codes or swipe patterns.
The smartphone has a 5.2 inch display based on S-LCD and with a density of 428 ppi. The U Play has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 16 MP. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (MediaTek Helio P10 MT6755) is used together with 3 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Mali-T860 MP2.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag