In the 170 grams heavy HTC One X9 a Octa-Core processor (MediaTek Helio X10 MT6795) does the computing, assisted by 3 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a PowerVR G6200. On the back it has a camera with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 5 MP.
The One X9 has a 401 ppi 5.5 inch IPS LCD display. To save music, videos, images etc. there are 32 GB of internal storage available. Furthermore, it can be extended by using an additional memory card (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag