The 130 grams light HTC One X has a camera on the backside which has a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 1.3 MP. To save images, videos, music etc. there are 32 GB of storage available.
The One X has a 4.7 inch display based on S-LCD 2 and with a density of 312 ppi. In the smartphone a Quad-Core processor (NVIDIA Tegra 3 T30) is used together with 1 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Nvidia ULP GeForce.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag