The 158 grams heavy HTC One S9 has an extendable storage of 16 GB. For Extension the following cards can be used: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (MediaTek Helio X10 MT6795) is used together with 2 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a PowerVR G6200 is used.
The One S9 has a 5 inch display with S-LCD technology and a density of 441 ppi. On the back the smartphone has a camera with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 4 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag