To save images, videos, music etc. there are 32 GB of storage available to the 217 grams heavy HTC One max. If this storage wouldn't be enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). In the smartphone a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 APQ8064T) does the work, assisted by 2 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 320.
The smartphone's back camera has a maximum resolution of 4 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 2.1 MP. The One max has a 373 ppi 5.9 inch display with S-LCD 3 technology. It has a sensor to scan fingerprints, which can be used to unlock the device or to authorize requests to access secure storage / applications. Versus the other well-known methods (numeric code/pattern) it assures better protection against abuse.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag