To save images, videos, music etc. there are 16 GB of storage available to the 160 grams heavy HTC One M8s. If this storage wouldn't be enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). The back camera uses 2 lenses with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 5 MP.
In the One M8s a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 8939) is used in combination with 2 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 405 is called into action. The smartphone has a 5 inch display with IPS LCD technology and a density of 441 ppi.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag