To save images, videos, music etc. there are 32 GB of storage available to the HTC One (M8). If this storage wouldn't be enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). On the 160 grams heavy smartphone's back you can find 2 camera lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 4 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera has a resolution of 5 MP.
The One (M8) has a 441 ppi 5 inch display with S-LCD 3 technology. In the One (M8) a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 801) does the computing, assisted by 2 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 330 is called into action.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag