To save images, videos, music etc. there are 32 GB of storage available to the HTC One A9s. If this storage wouldn't be enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC). It has a sensor to scan fingerprints, which can be used to unlock the device or to authorize requests to access secure storage / applications. Versus the other well-known methods (numeric code/pattern) it assures better protection against abuse.
It has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 5 MP. The One A9s has a 5 inch S-LCD display with a density of 294 ppi. The smartphone works with a Octa-Core processor (MediaTek Helio P10 MT6755), which has access to a total of 3 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Mali-T860 MP2.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag