The 138 grams light HTC DROID DNA has a storage of 16 GB to save data (images, videos, music). On the back the smartphone has a camera with a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 2.1 MP.
In the DROID DNA a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064) is used in combination with 2 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 320. The smartphone has a 5 inch display with S-LCD 3 technology and a density of 441 ppi.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag