With the integrated fingerprint sensor the HTC Desire 10 pro can be unlocked by simply placing a fingertip on the sensor. In comparison to numeric codes a fingerprint sensor offers advantages regarding security and comfort. The 165 grams heavy smartphone's high-resolution back camera has a maximum resolution of 20 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 13 MP.
To save music, videos, images etc. there are 64 GB of internal storage available. Furthermore, it can be extended by using an additional memory card (microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC). The Desire 10 pro has a 401 ppi 5.5 inch display with IPS LCD technology. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (MediaTek Helio P10 MT6755) does the work, assisted by 4 GB RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Mali-T860 MP2.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag