The HTC Butterfly S has a camera on the backside which has a maximum resolution of 4 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 2.1 MP. In the smartphone a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 600) does the work, assisted by 2 GB RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 320.
The Butterfly S has a 441 ppi 5 inch display with S-LCD 3 technology. To save music, videos, images etc. there are 16 GB of internal storage available. Furthermore, it can be extended by using an additional memory card (microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC).
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag