The 151 grams heavy HTC Butterfly 2 works with a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 801), which can use a total of 2 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 330. The back camera has 2 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP.
To save images, videos, music etc. there are 32 GB of storage available to the Butterfly 2. If this storage wouldn't be enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). The smartphone has a 5 inch display with S-LCD 3 technology and a density of 441 ppi.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag