The 161 grams heavy HTC 10 has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP. In the smartphone a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996) is used together with 4 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 530 is used.
It has an internal storage of 32 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). With the integrated fingerprint sensor the HTC 10 can be unlocked by simply placing a fingertip on the sensor. In comparison to numeric codes a fingerprint sensor offers advantages regarding security and comfort. It has a 565 ppi 5.2 inch display based on S-LCD 5.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag