Honor 8 Pro
The Honor 8 Pro works with a Octa-Core processor (HiSilicon Kirin 960), which can use a total of 6 GB RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Mali-G71 MP8 is called into action. It has a 515 ppi 5.7 inch display with IPS LCD technology.
In the 8 Pro an internal storage of 64 GB is available. If this happens to be not enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort. The 8 Pro has 2 camera lenses on the back and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag