In the Google Pixel a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 MSM8996 Pro) does the computing, assisted by 4 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 530 is called into action. The smartphone has a sensor to scan fingerprints, which can be used to unlock the device or to authorize requests to access secure storage / applications. Versus the other well-known methods (numeric code/pattern) it assures better protection against abuse.
In the 143 grams light Pixel an internal storage of 128 GB is available. It has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 12.3 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP. It has a 5 inch AMOLED display with a density of 441 ppi. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 2770 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag