The Google Pixel 5a has a 416 ppi 6.2 inch display with OLED technology. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated battery can be used more efficient. The fingerprint sensor allows fastly unlock of the device without inconvenient methods like numeric codes or swipe patterns.
The back camera has 2 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Yes is used.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag