The Google Pixel 3a has a 5.6 inch display with OLED technology and a density of 444 ppi. It also has a 3000 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy. The smartphone has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 12.2 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP.
In the 147 grams light Pixel 3a an internal storage of 64 GB is available. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 SDM670) does the work, assisted by 4 GB RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 615 is used. The smartphone has a sensor to scan fingerprints, which can be used to unlock the device or to authorize requests to access secure storage / applications. Versus the other well-known methods (numeric code/pattern) it assures better protection against abuse.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag