The flagship smartphone Google Pixel 3 XL has a 6.3 inch Super AMOLED display with a high density of 522 ppi. The smartphone also has a 3430 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy. On the back it has a camera with a maximum resolution of 12.2 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP.
An internal storage of 128 GB is available. With the integrated fingerprint sensor the Pixel 3 XL can be unlocked by simply placing a fingertip on the sensor. In comparison to numeric codes a fingerprint sensor offers advantages regarding security and comfort. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SDM845) does the work, assisted by 4 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 630.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag