Instead of unlocking by using a password or pattern the flagship smartphone Google Pixel 2 XL's fingerprint sensor can be utilized. It is particularly fast and simple and can further increase security. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998) does the work, assisted by 4 GB RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 540 is used.
The 175 grams heavy Pixel 2 XL has a 537 ppi 6 inch display with P-OLED technology. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 3520 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display. The smartphone has an internal storage of 128 GB to save images, videos, music etc. On the back the smartphone has a camera with a maximum resolution of 12.2 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag