In the Google Pixel 2 a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998) is used in combination with 4 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 540. The smartphone has an internal storage of 128 GB to save images, videos, music etc.
The smartphone has a 5 inch display with AMOLED technology and a density of 441 ppi. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 2700 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display. Instead of unlocking by using a password or pattern the Pixel 2's fingerprint sensor can be utilized. It is particularly fast and simple and can further increase security. The smartphone has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 12.2 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag