In the 129 grams light Google Nexus S a Single-Core processor (Samsung Exynos 3) is used in combination with 0.5 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a PowerVR SGX540 is used. It has a 4 inch display based on Super AMOLED and with a density of 233 ppi. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 1500 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen.
The smartphone has an internal storage of 16 GB to save images, videos, music etc. The Nexus S has a camera on the backside which has a maximum resolution of 5 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 0.3 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag