The Samsung GALAXY Nexus works with a Dual-Core processor (TI OMAP4460), which can use a total of 1 GB RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a PowerVR SGX540 is used. The smartphone has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 5 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 1.3 MP.
An internal storage of 32 GB is available. The GALAXY Nexus has a 4.7 inch display with Super AMOLED technology and a density of 316 ppi. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 1750 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag