In the CAT S41 a Octa-Core processor (MediaTek Helio P20 MT6757) is used in combination with 3 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Mali-T880 MP2 is used. On the back it has a camera with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP.
The smartphone has a 5 inch IPS LCD display with a density of 441 ppi. To save images, videos, music etc. there are 32 GB of storage available to the CAT S41. If this storage wouldn't be enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag