The CAT S40 has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 2 MP. The smartphone has an internal storage of 16 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSD, microSDHC).
The smartphone has a 4.7 inch display with a density of 234 ppi. In the CAT S40 a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909) does the computing, assisted by 1 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 304 is called into action.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag