The CAT S32 integrates a Quad-Core processor (MediaTek Helio A20 6761D) for main task computing. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a IMG PowerVR GE is used.
On the back the smartphone has a camera with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP. The battery has a capacity of 4200 mAh.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag