In the BlackBerry Priv a Hexa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 MSM8992) is used in combination with 3 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 418. The smartphone has a 5.4 inch display based on AMOLED and with a high density of 541 ppi. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 3410 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display.
The 192 grams heavy Priv has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 18 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 2 MP. A total of 32 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag