The BlackBerry KEYone's back camera has a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP. The fingerprint sensor allows fastly unlock of the device without inconvenient methods like numeric codes or swipe patterns.
The smartphone works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 8953), which has access to a total of 3 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 506. To save images, videos, music etc. there are 32 GB of storage available to the KEYone. If this storage wouldn't be enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). The smartphone has a 433 ppi 4.5 inch IPS LCD display.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag