Apple iPhone Xs Max
In the flagship smartphone Apple iPhone XS Max an internal storage of 512 GB is available. The back camera has 2 lenses with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera provides a resolution of 7 MP.
It works with a Hexa-Core processor (Apple A12 Bionic APL1W81), which has access to a total of 4 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Apple 4-core GPU. Thanks to the iPhone XS Max's face unlock function, device unlocking just by scanning your face is possible. It has a 6.5 inch display based on OLED and with a high density of 458 ppi. It also has a battery with a capacity of 3179 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently.
Note: Formally, iPhones beginng with Generation 6, can be defined as NFC-Smartphones due to the integration of NFC for Apple-Pay. However, the functionality to read NFC-Tags is only possible with generation 7 devices or newer. On our info-page on iOS and NFC we keep you updated with latest developments.
Howtos zu iOS
- Basics: Creating short commands and triggering them with NFC tags
- iOS: Read NFC tags with NFC21 Reader
- Search for ready-made shortcuts and save them to an NFC tag
- Reading NFC tags with iOS 14
- Set alarm clock with NFC tag
- NFC21 Tools: Read and write NFC-Tags with iPhone
- Advanced: Performing actions through an automation
- iOS: Label the NFC Cube
- Create complex automations
- Start music playback via a Bluetooth box with NFC
- Create toothbrush timer via NFC
- iOS: Share Spotify Playlist with NFC
- Automatic reminder of an expiration date using NFC tags
- Save current location with NFC tag
- Share WLAN with NFC and an iPhone
- Mute all notifications by timeout with NFC
- Filter contacts directly with an NFC-tag
- Start app with NFC tag