Apple iPhone Xs
The 177 grams heavy flagship smartphone Apple iPhone XS has 2 camera lenses on the back and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera has a resolution of 7 MP. It has an internal storage of 512 GB to save images, videos, music etc.
It works with a Hexa-Core processor (Apple A12 Bionic APL1W81), which has access to a total of 4 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Apple 4-core GPU. The iPhone XS has a 5.8 inch display based on OLED and with a high density of 459 ppi. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 2659 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen. Face unlock makes it possible to unlock the smartphone via a face instead of well-known numeric code or pattern based approaches. Therefore security is increased in the everyday use.
Note: Formally, iPhones beginng with Generation 6, can be defined as NFC-Smartphones due to the integration of NFC for Apple-Pay. However, the functionality to read NFC-Tags is only possible with generation 7 devices or newer. On our info-page on iOS and NFC we keep you updated with latest developments.
Howtos zu iOS
- Basics: Creating short commands and triggering them with NFC tags
- iOS: Read NFC tags with NFC21 Reader
- Search for ready-made shortcuts and save them to an NFC tag
- Reading NFC tags with iOS 14
- Set alarm clock with NFC tag
- NFC21 Tools: Read and write NFC-Tags with iPhone
- Advanced: Performing actions through an automation
- iOS: Label the NFC Cube
- Create complex automations
- Start music playback via a Bluetooth box with NFC
- Create toothbrush timer via NFC
- iOS: Share Spotify Playlist with NFC
- Automatic reminder of an expiration date using NFC tags
- Save current location with NFC tag
- Share WLAN with NFC and an iPhone
- Mute all notifications by timeout with NFC
- Filter contacts directly with an NFC-tag
- Start app with NFC tag