Apple iPhone Xe
The Apple iPhone Xe has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP. In the smartphone a Hexa-Core processor (Apple A12 Bionic APL1W81) is used together with 2 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Apple-designed 4 core is used.
An internal storage of 128 GB is available. The iPhone Xe has a 4.8 inch display based on OLED. The smartphone also has a battery with a capacity of 1700 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently. Thanks to proper front cameras it is possible to unlock the smartphone easily by scanning your face (face unlock).
Note: Formally, iPhones beginng with Generation 6, can be defined as NFC-Smartphones due to the integration of NFC for Apple-Pay. However, the functionality to read NFC-Tags is only possible with generation 7 devices or newer. On our info-page on iOS and NFC we keep you updated with latest developments.
Howtos zu iOS
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Set alarm clock with NFC tag
- iOS: Read NFC tags with NFC21 Reader
- Basics: Creating short commands and triggering them with NFC tags
- Search for ready-made shortcuts and save them to an NFC tag
- Reading NFC tags with iOS 14
- NFC21 Tools: Read and write NFC-Tags with iPhone
- Advanced: Performing actions through an automation
- Create complex automations
- iOS: Label the NFC Cube
- Create toothbrush timer via NFC
- Start music playback via a Bluetooth box with NFC
- iOS: Share Spotify Playlist with NFC
- Automatic reminder of an expiration date using NFC tags
- Save current location with NFC tag
- Share WLAN with NFC and an iPhone
- Mute all notifications by timeout with NFC
- Filter contacts directly with an NFC-tag
- Start app with NFC tag