Apple iPhone X
On the flagship smartphone Apple iPhone X's back you can find 2 camera lenses with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 7 MP. In the smartphone a Hexa-Core processor (Apple A11 Bionic APL1W72) does the work, assisted by 3 GB RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Apple 3-core GPU is called into action.
The 174 grams heavy iPhone X has an internal storage space of 256 GB. The smartphone has a 5.8 inch OLED display with a high density of 459 ppi. The smartphone also has a 2716 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy. The iPhone X provides the option to unlock the smartphone via face unlock thanks to proper cameras on the front. This can be more comfortable in everyday life in comparison to numeric codes or patterns.
Note: Formally, iPhones beginng with Generation 6, can be defined as NFC-Smartphones due to the integration of NFC for Apple-Pay. However, the functionality to read NFC-Tags is only possible with generation 7 devices or newer. On our info-page on iOS and NFC we keep you updated with latest developments.
Howtos zu iOS
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Set alarm clock with NFC tag
- iOS: Read NFC tags with NFC21 Reader
- Basics: Creating short commands and triggering them with NFC tags
- Search for ready-made shortcuts and save them to an NFC tag
- Reading NFC tags with iOS 14
- NFC21 Tools: Read and write NFC-Tags with iPhone
- Advanced: Performing actions through an automation
- Create complex automations
- iOS: Label the NFC Cube
- Create toothbrush timer via NFC
- Start music playback via a Bluetooth box with NFC
- iOS: Share Spotify Playlist with NFC
- Automatic reminder of an expiration date using NFC tags
- Save current location with NFC tag
- Share WLAN with NFC and an iPhone
- Mute all notifications by timeout with NFC
- Filter contacts directly with an NFC-tag
- Start app with NFC tag