Apple iPhone SE
The Apple iPhone SE has a 4 inch display based on IPS LCD and with a density of 326 ppi. The 113 grams light smartphone's back camera has a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 1.2 MP.
The iPhone SE works with a Dual-Core processor (Apple A9 APL0898), which can use a total of 2 GB RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a PowerVR GT7600 is called into action. The smartphone has a storage of 128 GB. In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort.
Note: Formally, iPhones beginng with Generation 6, can be defined as NFC-Smartphones due to the integration of NFC for Apple-Pay. However, the functionality to read NFC-Tags is only possible with generation 7 devices or newer. On our info-page on iOS and NFC we keep you updated with latest developments.
Howtos zu iOS
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Set alarm clock with NFC tag
- iOS: Read NFC tags with NFC21 Reader
- Basics: Creating short commands and triggering them with NFC tags
- Search for ready-made shortcuts and save them to an NFC tag
- Reading NFC tags with iOS 14
- NFC21 Tools: Read and write NFC-Tags with iPhone
- Advanced: Performing actions through an automation
- Create complex automations
- iOS: Label the NFC Cube
- Create toothbrush timer via NFC
- Start music playback via a Bluetooth box with NFC
- iOS: Share Spotify Playlist with NFC
- Automatic reminder of an expiration date using NFC tags
- Save current location with NFC tag
- Share WLAN with NFC and an iPhone
- Mute all notifications by timeout with NFC
- Filter contacts directly with an NFC-tag
- Start app with NFC tag