Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Instead of unlocking by using a password or pattern the flagship smartphone Apple iPhone 8 Plus's fingerprint sensor can be utilized. It is particularly fast and simple and can further increase security. The smartphone has a storage of 256 GB.
The back camera has 2 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera provides a resolution of 7 MP. The iPhone 8 Plus has a 401 ppi 5.5 inch IPS LCD display. It works with a Hexa-Core processor (Apple A11 Bionic APL1W72), which has access to a total of 3 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Apple 3-core GPU.
Note: Formally, iPhones beginng with Generation 6, can be defined as NFC-Smartphones due to the integration of NFC for Apple-Pay. However, the functionality to read NFC-Tags is only possible with generation 7 devices or newer. On our info-page on iOS and NFC we keep you updated with latest developments.
Howtos zu iOS
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Set alarm clock with NFC tag
- iOS: Read NFC tags with NFC21 Reader
- Basics: Creating short commands and triggering them with NFC tags
- Search for ready-made shortcuts and save them to an NFC tag
- Reading NFC tags with iOS 14
- NFC21 Tools: Read and write NFC-Tags with iPhone
- Advanced: Performing actions through an automation
- Create complex automations
- iOS: Label the NFC Cube
- Create toothbrush timer via NFC
- Start music playback via a Bluetooth box with NFC
- iOS: Share Spotify Playlist with NFC
- Automatic reminder of an expiration date using NFC tags
- Save current location with NFC tag
- Share WLAN with NFC and an iPhone
- Mute all notifications by timeout with NFC
- Filter contacts directly with an NFC-tag
- Start app with NFC tag